As a tax payer and a citizen of the United States of America I want the Veterans that have protected this country and put their lives on the line to have decent affordable housing. Many of my family members have served in the U.S. Military. In fact my great grandfather was an Admiral in the Navy around the time of WWI.
Today during the housing crisis so many are suffering. The people who have served and protected this country should not be suffering.
If you are a Military Veteran and meet the qualifications below talk to your bank about getting a VA Loan. If your bank can’t help you please feel free to call Dena Stevens, I have several local lenders who will help you every step of the way. If you qualify for a VA loan we can start looking for houses that not only qualify and fit the VA loan requirements but your needs and wants as well.
- 90 days or more active duty service during wartime
- 181 days or more of active duty during peacetime
- You were not dishonorably discharged
- You are active duty and meet the above requirements
- You are the surviving spouse of a veteran who died during service or because of service-related injuries and you have not remarried
Thank you to all our U.S. Veterans who have served including my great grandfather, uncles, dad and brother-in-law.
Dena Stevens serving Fremont County, Canon City, Florence, Penrose and the surrounding areas.