If you are a seller trying to sell your own house in Canon City, Florence or the Penrose area I admire you! I really do. It can be a daunting experience. If I wasn’t a licensed real estate professional I couldn’t imagine trying to do it myself. I’m fortunate that I have a support team in the form of mortgage lenders, title people, inspectors and other professional to lean on or answer questions.
If the following are some of the issues you are wrestling with contact me for help or at least to answer questions and guide you to somebody who can help you:
- Pricing! If you need a free no obligation CMA contact me I’d be happy to help.
- Getting the house ready to sell. Will the house qualify for FHA, CHFA or RD lending?
- Are you giving yourself enough time to sell? Do you have to move quickly?
- Do you have time for the sale? Showing appointments? Inspections?
- Are you following Federal Fair Housing Laws?
- How are you attracting your potential qualified buyers? How do you know they are qualified?
I understand you don’t want to work with a real estate professional or REALTOR. If you are confused about some of the terms, or practices in this email, you might just save some money by contacting me. You might be saving your self a bit of money down the road. When you know what to expect, you have a better chance at selling, knowing what other homes have actually sold for is important information for you. If you need some assistance with buying your next home or with finding an agent in your next home town I’d be happy to assist you with finding one, no obligation!
Dena Stevens Putting the ‘real’ into REALTOR since 2004