Here are just a few things you don’t know about me:
1) I’m afraid of birds. I had birds as pets as a kid and every last one of them died within a few days of getting them home. I have a better record with dogs.
2) I’ve been on a variety of TV shows, but until you catch a late rerun of an old show on some obscure TV channel you will never see me.
3) Until very recently I’ve never owned a car with an automatic transmission. Six months later I’m still trying to get it right! Please ignore the marks on the back bumper.
4) I know A LOT of people. I keep notebooks of business cards. Don’t be afraid to give me your card, I use these for reference and give them to other people who may need your service or talent.
5) I helped write a novela – it was rejected by publishers 15 times!
6) I’ve been in 2 earthquakes that were 7.2 and 7.5 on the Richter scale
7) I’ll do just about anything if you ask me nicely. I’ve always over extending myself.
8) As a kid I went to Catalina Island, I’d like to go back and see if my memories hold up.
9) I’ve made my own hat from Alpaca fiber.