Most of this week I’ve caught myself complaining about being busy. And I know better than to complain, because we all know it solves nothing. But as busy as I’ve been I’m extremely grateful to be working in profession that I do. I get to do some great things. And in the last few days I have done some interesting if not great things. (Thurs – Monday)
- I attended 2 separate funerals for prominent citizens of my community, because I knew them and their spouses.
- I drove to Breckenridge Colorado to see family, and it gave me some quiet time to sort out all those little details that get stuck in my head.
- I had an “out of the blue” call from a buyer from a few years back. Now, I’m selling him a house for his kids.
- I got to meet with Andre Messner, a local builder, for the 3rd or 4thntime in a month.
- I went to the Grand Opening of Yes Solar in Pueblo West – 609 Enterprise Drive #120 if you’re interested.
- I stopped in on a new buyer who was just moving into her new house.
- I dropped off a contract at a local real estate office and met their new receptionist – what a nice lady
- I participated in an adviser council for a networking group and starting planning an EXPO
- I went to the Canon City Chamber of Commerce after hours meeting for Habitat for Humanity.
- Potluck Saturday night, I brought the wine….
- Met at least 12 new people and got their business cards – then sent them all post cards telling them it was nice to meet them
- Came up with a new business place and made an appointment to see a real estate lawyer
- Stopped to see a friend (Joanne Hanson) who is an agent in Frisco CO
- Signed an agent up for Active rain and talked her into working with HBM
This isn’t a huge list but when you factor in approx 500 miles on my car in 4 days it’s a lot. And now you know how I get all that trivial NPR information in my head…. And you should see this weeks “to do list.”