Why is Fall a Great Time to List Your Property?
Sounds nuts even counter intuitive huh? But try thinking like a buyer!
- Fremont County has 330 days on average of sunshine. And if a buyer is moving from Minnesota? Wisconsin? Compared to anywhere it’s cold and snowy Fremont County is going to feel better and maybe even warmer.
- Not everyone moving here has kids to worry about, so pulling kids out of school mid year isn’t an issue. And Colorado is home school friendly, that might be why your buyer is moving here.
- Your neighbors are pulling their houses off the market, there is less competition. If a buyer is moving here to get out of the cold or for a job your house is on the market the neighbors isn’t an option.
- Your competition might be a bank owned, REO or HUD house. These houses have been winterized, the driveway & walk haven’t been cleared, the lights aren’t on and they are cold.
- If the buyers job requires them to move that buyer is coming whether your house is on the market or not.
Decorate your home, celebrate your traditions, prepare meals and continue with what you normally do this time of year. But be prepared to have potential buyers come to see the house. Maybe leave cookies, coffee or other treats out. Statistically for every 30 minutes a buyer spends in the house it doubles the odds that a buyer will make an offer.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in listing your property for sale. I’m happy to help year around – I want to be your agent.
719 369-9087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocky Mountain Realty
Associate Broker, Realtor, CSP, SFR, GHSP, Ecobroker